Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Arson Adjusting

My mom coming to visit meant something else exciting coming to town. My kitty, Arson. He's a strange, abnormal cat and we worried about how he was going to react.
I was envisioning my orange furball running in circles hissing and growling along the way. Or a giant orange fuzzball jumping on my face to inflict pain for his months spent away from me. Or Arson, huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth...mumbling to himself. Or...ok, you get it.

Well, there were some weird moments. He seems to have picked up a new habit of hanging out under shelves with very small clearance(my cat is not small).



There's even less space underneath this bookshelf.





A fearsome kitty yawn. You see why we are terrified of an angry, non-adjusted Arson? See those fangs?


























Ok, maybe he'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment