Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tainted


I picked up this book at the library and starting reading it yesterday...and finished it yesterday.
Tainted by Brooke Morgan was a pretty good book. I wasn't expecting to like it at all. I grabbed it off the shelf and read one line from the description on the back. I was just desperate for something to read and too lazy to search any more.
I was pleasantly surprised, this book had me thinking several different things, never sure what was going to happen and kept me reading to find out if everything was going to be ok.
I don't want to give away spoilers. It starts with a shy 20 something Holly who meets a very attractive English guy on the bus and starts a romance with him. When he finds out Holly has a five year old daughter, Katy he blows her off. But fate brings them back together and things take a turn for the "happily ever after" and then when Katy's biological father shows up again, things take a turn for the worst.
In a way I never expected.
Easy read, and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment