Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Counting Down

I'm starting to count down the days until Andrew is home. By home I mean Minnesota and mostly, with me.

I was telling my mom after I got back from my trip with Andrew how for me, home is where Andrew is. As we went from state to state, every new location became home. Every day in the car, every night in a different hotel, every second spent with him I was home.

It really felt amazing being able to spend that uninterrupted time with him.

My life with Andrew has been a journey. It was fate that I moved 1500 miles from California to meet him. A new adventure everyday.

I'm looking forward to this next part with him. Moving out-of-state with him for the first time.
I am so happy to live under the same roof as him for almost 10 months.
Nervous to live in a state neither of us has been too.
Excited to experience life in the East. (Now, I'll have lived in 3 time zones).
Relieved to know that I have someone to cook for again, someone who will tell me it's delicious even if it's not.
Grateful that he can take out and walk and play with our dog again (and give me a break).

Most of all, I'm ready. I'm ready to start this next adventure, next step in our life...Come on November, hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment