Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Throwback

Hmmm... Trying to think of interesting things to write about while my life is moving at a slower pace.

In awesome news, Andrew got 100% on his Skills test on Monday, and passed the EMT B Registry test yesterday! He was pretty worried about both tests, and as usual he knocked both out of the park.
For Registry yesterday, out of 26 Airman in his class, only 4 passed and he was one of them. : ) I am astounded every day by the dedication he has put into his studies at Tech School. He constantly gives me reasons to be proud of him.






Today is a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the wind is cool. This morning...I think I smelled fall in the air. But, don't tell anyone I don't want to scare it away.






And....the Throwback
Andrew and me, the summer we started dating


No comments:

Post a Comment