Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

What my dog sees

I often wonder what on earth Dakota is looking at when he's playing around the house. Those people with pets, and I suppose even young children who can't communicate with speach yet, experience the same thing.


Is he trying to figure out "What on earth is that big thing she keeps holding up to her face? Why does she keep saying my name in a high pitch squeel?" "Why can't I go out front and chase the neighbors cat. They let it run around...that's free game. Right, momma? Momma?"


"Hi, momma!!! I slobbered all over your window. You still love me, right?"





"If only they would open the window, I could go terrorize that 3-legged cat hobbling across the street."


I'm sure it goes something like that.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD!!! He is freakin' ADORABLE!!! Jen LOVES huskies so much and I agree. They rock!

    ReplyDelete