Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Foggy Morning

I have a lot to be blogging about right now. My mom just spent a week with us in our new home and we spent several days exploring and showing her our daily life. We saw a "haunted" prison, toured a cavern, went antiquing and talked. A lot. Of course, several hundred pictures were taken, but they will have to wait.


When Andrew left for work I knew I wasn't going to fall back to sleep. A few minutes down the road Andrew called and said I should take a walk down the road and take some pictures in a nearby field. The combination of fog and early morning sun was really pretty.

It didn't take much convincing.









The road going back into town. My failed skills photographing fog make it hard to see how beautiful of a morning it was. It's just 9am and the fog is finally burning off.


The last picture is definitely my favorite. Keep and eye out for adventures with my mom!

1 comment: