Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pool Days

It's been a little hot around here lately. We've been spending weekends indoors to escape the heat and humidity. The average heat index being somewhere near 104 for a few weeks, yuck. Well, that broke us down and we decided to bring out the old inflateable pool. What a relief, it's been super fun to sit in the pool when Andrew gets home from work and cool down.

We aren't the only one enjoying the cool water. Besides Dakota who jumped in once and jumped right back out. The praying mantis that populate the yard like it too.



This guy let me take a few pictures before he violently jumped at me. I admit, I fell over. I was crouched down and the unexpected attack made me lose my balance.


You believe me, right?

1 comment:

  1. I could use one of those in my back yard - the pool not the mantis.

    ReplyDelete