Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring birds for Mom

This past few days we have had a nice visitor in our backyard. A Baltimore Oriole!!! Yeah, that deserved three exclamation points. I heard it one morning and didn't recognize the song. It took me a while to find him, since they hang out at the very tops of trees. He's been here for three days but I haven't seen or heard a female yet, so I hope he's not just passing through.


It's been a while since I've featured Dakota. Well, he's still the same crazy dog. He likes the warmer weather. If it's warm outside it means I am outside, which mean he is outside and he likes that.



 My very dirty and very crooked bird bath. It was straight a couple weeks ago...it settled! I swear.

And one more of the pretty birdy.

I hereby dedicate this post to my wonderful momma. Who instilled in me a love, appreciation and curiosity for all living things, but especially birds.
Just a reminder mom, don't cause car accidents because you see a bird! It's dangerous : )

Love you mom, thanks for being you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment