Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meet Arson who should have been Oliver

This is our cat, he is about 5 years old now. My mom bought him for me when we first moved to Minnesota from California : ) I needed a friend.


I always wanted an orange cat, with a plan to name it Oliver. Obviously, that didn't work out.


A few Halloweens ago...He was a moose!


We have a goofy cat, we did not put him like this.

Or like this...




Arson doesn't like new people, he spits and hisses, it takes him a while to get used to people and warm up to them.


When Andrew came into my life, and he started coming to the house, I was worried Arson would through a fit. It turned out he loved Andrew. He climbed in his lap, purred, meowed and made a friend. (I think he knew how much I loved him already).


So that is our wonderful, angry, cute and fussy orange cat, that isn't named Oliver.


No comments:

Post a Comment