Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why I love camping, fall and our dog

Looking at this picture is somewhat shocking. He was maybe 4-5 months old at this time, his kennel size was Medium. His kennel now is X-Large. : ) Our baby is all grown up.


There is something beautiful about dead corn. Maybe the colors.

This is my favorite picture of Andrew.

Everyone who knows me, knows I love livestock. I have a purchase to share with you that proves it... More on that later.



Where did Dakota go?

Oh, yeah. He's being carried.



Ignore the rosy cheeks. Cold air and fire do this to me.


So proof, that there really is nothing better than camping in October with your favorite person and a goofy dog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Dakota is so precious, that little face! Looks like you guys had a good time =) if you and Andrew need to get supplies for next time you should check out the camping page at Sportsman's Guide. I'm usually able to save a bundle by getting everything there. I figured I'd pass along the info. I hope to see more pictures from future trips (especially of that Dakota, he is so adorable!)

    ReplyDelete