Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Not Sleeping and Pier 1

So, lately I haven't been sleeping well. I don't know if it's a missing Andrew thing, but that would be weird considering I slept like a baby while Andrew was gone for Basic.



I usually get to bed by 10:30-11:00, and then proceed to lay there until 2:00am. Well, not these past few nights, now I'm laying here until almost 4:00am. Yeaah, this is going to get old...fast.



I don't really sleep in, I am up by 9:00 at the latest. Yesterday, the last I looked at the clock it was 3:15, and I am pretty sure I laid in bed another 45 mins to an hour.



Anyone have any solutions... I have been trying relaxation methods like deep breathing and thinking of a getaway (I can only do this on my back) then I roll over to sleep and an hour later realize I've been thinking the whole time.




Enough about my bad sleeping. I told you I like livstock...I wasn't kidding. I go to the fair just to look at cows, sheep and llamas.
I saw these in the Pier 1 catalog and yes had to hunt them down.I didn't see these at the store, but if I had, they would also be mine!
And my pretty, pretty apron for baking and cooking this fall/winter : )

1 comment:

  1. Hattie, Do you sleep in a dark room? That might help. Do you have a specific bedtime routine? When E was deployed and it changed my schedule a bit I made a new one. I listen to relaxing music set with a timer to go off in 30 minutes from the time I went to bed. Have you tried valarine root? I take 2 when I am trying to relax and go to sleep, it helps to clam your mind a little.

    And the little elephants are so cute!

    ReplyDelete