Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthdays and Baking

It was my birthday on Sunday. We didn't do anything fancy and I loved it! Besides opening my present sent from my mom we sat around and watched movies all day. I love lazy, relaxing weekends.

From my momma I got lots of baking supplies. A Paula Deen pie pan(I hate her cooking, love her cookware). Two muffin pans! Two cake pans! and a meatloaf/bread loaf pan. The top layer has holes so the grease can drain out of the meatloaf while cooking, or I can take it off for making banana bread.
 How awesome is that?
 She also got me this cute little gourd and the placemats seen in the picture. It's so nice to start decorating for fall and my fall decor is woefully small.
The weather here has taken a turn for the wonderful, it's chilly and cloudy and perfect baking weather. After about four hours of baking yesterday I have fresh blueberry muffins for breakfast, two dozen chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
The mug is my birthday gift from Andrew's parents. It's very large and has several of the places we saw last weekend in the Smokies.

See the yumminess?

No comments:

Post a Comment